Yeti GOBOX Collection

Enviro`s {a must read]

cjcj

Over on cj`s soap box there is a must read link for the true enviromentalist, its posted by Muskrat, Pull up a chair and enjoy the movie`s.

cjcj, I think most people figure the problem is just too big, too political, and too out of control, and that nothing can, or will be done about it. Especially with Bush in office. You would think with him being from Texas where it is a big problem just like it is in Arizona, he would be doing something about it. But he doesn't care. If the president of the U.S. doesn't see it as a problem, then why should anybody else?

Illegal Immigration is the elephant in the living room, that nobody wants to talk about (politicians). I heard a commentary (and believe it has merit) that the Democrats want the illegals for votes, and the Republicans want them for cheap labor, so nobody is going to do too much about it....
confused.gif

Have to agree with you guy`s , the thing that bothers me about Bush is he isn`t going to get the "illegal" vote any way, so you would think that he would crack down on their ass! deport every dam one of them, Both parties are "lame duck" on this issue, to bad we can`t load up "all" of the polititions and drive them thru the "home depots" in phx. there are hundreds of them hanging out begging for work but there isn`t enough work for them all! we have way way to many time to THIN THE HERD! anyway i just can`t understand why the "enviromental Groups" arn`t screaming bloody murder about the borders getting trashed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back