Elk spot for sale

It’s legal. So far. But for anyone thinking it’s legit, riddle me this.
Six years of success, can’t make it this year, $250 for access to the honey hole.....
How many people with the skills to shoot six elk from a public land spot are willing to sell that info to the general public for $250?
Not one elk hunter I know would sell that info for any money. Emphasis on elk hunter. mtmuley

It’s legal. So far. But for anyone thinking it’s legit, riddle me this.
Six years of success, can’t make it this year, $250 for access to the honey hole.....
How many people with the skills to shoot six elk from a public land spot are willing to sell that info to the general public for $250?
My initial thought as well.

There could be, but I think Lame Deer would be an even better option.
Could your kindly give me your best spots for finding the hot single women in Lame Deer.
Asking for a friend. With today being the forth of July Pow Wow he wouldn't want to miss the best day of the year to be in the field. Not sure he is willing to pay 250$ though. Are you negotiable?

There is or was one on Boise Craigslist as well, guy was upset he hasn’t drawn a controlled hunt is six long years

This exact picture was on a Colorado Craigslist a couple weeks ago. Except he said the spot was in Colorado and it was 4 bulls and a cow in 4 years. Same photo though.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YakCountry
Back