Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Elk Mt. Engineering

A-con

So I was in Boise for a few days and I decided to try and get a look at the premier high Tec facility in the north west. I applied for a visitors permit to “Elk Mountain Engineering. After my background check came back harmless, my name was drawn from thousands in a lottery. My luck held out when one of Oscars HummV stretch limos picked me up and I had to sign a non disclosure agreement. I was blindfolded and taken to the hidden location. I had to show my “Hunt Talk “ secret decoder ring to get in the front door of the twenty story, stainless steel building with gold mirrored windows. A glass elevator whisk me up to the penthouse suite, where a pair of carved mahogany, ten foot door opened into Moosies office. A half dozen buxom blond secretaries and assistants scurried about taking care business. After Mr. Williamson got back from the executive gym, he greeted me and took me on a tour where I saw dozens of people in white coats working at computer terminals and drawing boards. I can’t tell you everything I saw, but the next time you want to visit Europe or Japan, you might want to skip the airline ticket and just drive.

No fair going back and editing that Del. I thought it was pretty funny the way it was written. Although, if Moosie truly didn't have any nuts, than there would be some pretty upset Hunttalkers who wouldn't have a place to put their chin!!!

You JEST Mi Amigo.... this Building We jsut bought is only 19 stories. On most buildings there is no 13th floor. so even though it says floor 20, there is only 19 stories ;)

There is two milkshake machines I had installed here.. but only one makes Choco. milk shakes. the other is for Losers and makes vanillia and strawberry ones. :)

Dan, Good having you over, Next time just call one of my 6 private secretaries and They can get you a day pass to see Moosie Manor.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fingelfinger
Back