Caribou Gear

Elk Calls

MNElkNut

I recently purchased some diaphragm elk calls from Wapiti River Outdoors and gave them a try. I was really impressed by them. Especially the Reaper. It is a domed reed call and is so comfortable in your mouth. It is almost hard to make a bad sound with it too. Very easy to use for both cow and bull sounds.

I am in no way affiliated with them, but just thought I would share a good product review with others.

I recently purchased some diaphragm elk calls from Wapiti River Outdoors and gave them a try. I was really impressed by them. Especially the Reaper. It is a domed reed call and is so comfortable in your mouth. It is almost hard to make a bad sound with it too. Very easy to use for both cow and bull sounds.

I am in no way affiliated with them, but just thought I would share a good product review with others.

Nice to know. I buy every new call made and at least try it out. I carry 5 or 6 mouth reeds with me and two or three external cow calls while Elk hunting. Very nice to be able to make some different sounds.
Thanks for the info,
John

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back