Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Elite 35

paul.eshelman

Hello all, I am in a position where I may be trading for an elite 35 bow. This will be my first bow. Just curious what people think about it before pulling the trigger. I've read some good reviews on it and haven't seen much negative but want to know if anyone shoots one and if they like it. tia

Perfectly good bow. I have an Elite Synergy myself and its going to be my backup this year simply cause I have it setup with a single pin housing and I don't have an extra multi pin housing lying around. I know a few people who have the E35 and its very similar to the synergy but faster. The last time I shot one it was a very nice stable platform to shoot from. Very good bow to start with that's for sure.

I have one and it’s been awesome for me. But it’s the only bow I’ve used.

Have 2 of them. Smooth drawing bow and less hand shock than my Answer. Will be an awesome bow to start with. Make sure whoever works on it knows how to deal with the draw stops.

I have one and the Hunter model also. Needless to say Both great bows but I sold the Hunter the 35 is a very smooth bow. You won't go wrong with it.

Bought one 2 years ago and love it. I didn't intend on getting an elite but it fit me better than any Mathews, Bowtech, PSE, ect.

I have a few friends that own Elite bows and have nothing but good things to say about it. From what I understand Elite bows was founded by the same individual who originally founded Bowtech. I have shot various Elite bows in the past and came close to purchasing one a few years ago, but in the end it came down to getting a better deal on the Bowtech I currently own. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back