Electronics Prices

Reggae

Thought I'd share our experience a few months ago shopping for a camcorder. We were looking a a Sony digital 8. The model we wanted was running 899.00 EVERYWHERE we looked, Circuit City, ABC, Sears, you name it. We decided to look around on the net and found a couple sites that will "search" for deals and prices. They were streetprices.com and deja.com. Well they each found around 6 sites that were selling that model for 620.00-700.00! We decided to take a chance and I called one of them. 4 days later we had the cam, factory fresh and sealed. That's a hell of a discount from retail prices. We found this kind of difference is available on camera's, radios, you name it. I know there's probably a little risk buying this way, but it paid off this time.
PS - I noticed that Sony is recently offering 100.00-200.00 off on camcorders, but we still got it cheaper, and didn't have to pay the sales tax....

Thanx for the heads up Reggae I will have to check them out next time shopping for electronics.
smile.gif

------------------
Good Huntin-Kraven

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back