MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Elect, caller

Its tough to get any quality caller under 300. If you would spend another 100 bucks there are a few foxpros that would work well for you. Give their website a look.
Good Luck

Whatever you choose make sure to use rechargeable or lithium batteries if it's cold out. Alkaline doesn't like freezing temps.

Can't go wrong with either Western Rivers or Foxpro. Two companies that have been in the game a very long time. I bought a Foxpro Fx3 some years back and never felt the need to upgrade. Most importantly, make sure whatever you get that you can upload MP3 format. You will get tired of the manufacturers sound at some point. There is an endless supply of free downloads out there. Nothing like screwing around with your buddy by hitting the rutting elephant 15 minutes into a coyote sequence.
Don't disregard a good old hand call or diaphragm.

I've used Western Rivers E calls for several years now. I upgraded to the Night Stalker three years ago and have had no issues. I like the fact that I can download any MP3 file onto it. I don't like the fact that it's not rechargeable. I use the Duracell Quantum batteries and they will hold up for 3-4 hunting trips. I would also take into consideration what type of E Call the majority of the hunters use in your area. You can get the Mojo Predator Combo Pack for under $300 as well.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back