Either sex elk tag !

Ol Bull Shooter

Hey guys i just had to share. I drew an either sex elk tag for the Highwoods here in Montana!
biggrin.gif
Now if we could just get some rain to put out the damn fires
mad.gif
Hope ya all drew a good tag too!

Way to go on the tag Bull Shooter. I just checked mine, but no special deer or elk for me this year. Archery antelope finally arrived before the season starts though.

Yeh, I hope we get some weather to slow the fires. I drove from Bozeman to Havre yesterday and the smoke just got worse as I headed north.

Hope to see you standing over a big bull in a couple of months.

Thanks mtmiller, this could prove to be a great year. With only 74 other tags for there i should be able to get a great bull if i do it right.
elkgrin.gif

Thats great, hold out for a big one.
Ya hunting with rifle or bow ?
No matter how it comes down, make up a great story and post it here, with pictures.

Thanks guys, Nut the area might be 20 miles square and about 60% is private property. There are a lot of large trophy bulls there so with some luck and a little skill i might be able to get a big bull.
Anaconda, i'll be hunting with both and i do plan on holding out for a big one. My partner got one there three years ago, a 7x7 that scores 350 and it was the easyest to get not the biggest. I'm going to do it my way. Hunt hard, smart and get a MONSTER, God willing.
elkgrin.gif

Back