Eberlestock J34 and Outdoorsman Optics Hunter Packs for sale

npaden

Trying to recoup some of the cost of upgrading my backpack to a Stone Glacier Solo this year so I'm selling my old packs.

Eberlestock J34 backpack in MO Brush for sale. $200 TYD.

I've had this pack for 3 years now. It has been a workhorse for me and has carried out several elk and mule deer. No real complaints about the pack, just trying to save on the weight and went with the Stone Glacier to save a few pounds.

Here's a couple pictures of the pack.

photo_3.jpg

photo_5.jpg

I hung up going through a barbed wire fence one time and put a small rip in the fabric. This is just a covering fabric, the heavy duty ripstop type material underneath was not torn (the hole doesn't go all the way through). I've never bothered trying to fix it but I think you could patch it or sew it up pretty easy. Picture didn't come out really good, but you get the idea, about a quarter sized rip.

photo_4.jpg

This is not a brand new pack, but it has been cared for pretty well. I've soaked it in cold water in the bathtub a couple times to get blood out of it, but some of the straps and webbing do have some stains on them.

The only other item on the pack is that on the hydration pocket, the divider has been removed to fit a 3 liter bag instead of a 2 liter bag. On the right hand side of the bag there used to be a top pocket for a 2 liter hydration bladder and a smaller bottom pocket for whatever. The dividing bottom fabric was carefully cut and the way I use it now I actually use the bottom pocket to help pull the bigger 3 liter hydration bladder in. Kind of confusing to describe, but it works really well.

Asking $200 TYD which is a big savings over what these things are retailing for now.

I also have a large and a small padded accessory case in MO Brush. These sell for $30 and $20 new I think. One of the straps on the larger one is a little worn, but still useable for sure.

IMG_1234.jpg

Would prefer to sell these with the pack as it will cost about as much as they are worth to ship them, but will sell them individually as well.

$25 TYD for both if you buy the pack, $35 TYD for both if you don't buy the pack.

Next up is an Outdoorsman Optics Hunter Backpack. $225 TYD.

I bought this used thinking about trying it out and seeing if I liked it more than the Eberlestock or not. I have never gotten it bloody. Used it on a few day hikes this summer though and it is a nice pack. Lots of compression straps, pockets, etc., just a bit heavy when comparing it to the Stone Glacier. I decided that if I'm spending $100 - $200 more for a tent and sleeping bag to save a few pounds it was worth spending $200 - $300 more for a backpack to save 3 1/2 pounds.

Here's some pictures of the pack.

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

Not aware of anything wrong with this pack. Maybe a tiny little bit faded, but that might just be the way I'm looking at it. This is a really nice pack, has the place to attach your rifle to the back of the pack, nice compression setup, frame can be used without the bag for load hauling, etc.

Again I'm asking a pretty decent price for this pack as they are $400 new now.

Smoke free home, scent free, brightner free, etc.

Thanks, Nathan

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back