Caribou Gear Tarp

Eastside Westside beauty Pagent

:D LOL :D Just glad you didnt get any good head shots of me.

LipRipper

Tell you what, I will go out in a week or 2 and do some catfishing so the westsiders will have some catfish pics also.

The magic of computer animation...Even makes uglies look good...UUUUmmmm!!!well sort of....."NOT"... :D :D :D

Well you said to Judge so I think I will make a very impartial Judge, Because I don't know any of the people in the pictures. So I hope you guys don't mind if a gal steps in here to see whats going on. I seen all the pictures and I found them all very interesting. I, countrygal, being from Oklahoma has seen a lot of fish and fishermen, and all I have to say is :
I find all the pictures good and the fish were good and I have thought it through.
I think the West side babe's were the hotest. If you like that sort of thing. And for the fishermen, well it is the westsiders, hands down!!!!!! Like I said I know none of the fishermen but those westsiders, wow, those are two good looking men. Yeah Baby!!!!!!!!!!

UUUUURRRRRPPPP!!!! :(
I think I'm going to be sick....
This is getting discusting...LOL.... :eek:

That ASS was what made me vote the way I did. Sorry guys but I need a face to go with the ass. Its kind of like looking at the whole picture thing. I also like to fish for cat fish but those Bass, well what can I say. They were nice fish. Or a nice bass. I guess there was only one of them.
Keep it up Westy's

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back