Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Easton 6 mm Full Metal Jacket 320's for Sale

FishN4Eyes

I have 30 Easton FMJ 6 mm arrows for sale. (Actual arrow count is 34 but four of these need a new fletching)

24 of these arrows have NEVER been shot.

$ 200 shipped to you.

The majority have never been shot, I have a couple that need to be refletched and I'll throw those in. There is total arrow count of 34 including the arrows that need to be refletched. These are mostly cut to a total arrow length of 30" (insert to nock). About a dozen of them are about 1/4" shorter.

I bought them at two different places and one place cut them slightly differently. I haven't noticed much difference in impact between the length difference but I wanted to make any potential buyer aware of the discrepancy.

Nothing wrong with these arrows, I just went to the Easton FMJ 300's.

6 mm FMJ.JPG6 mm.JPG6 mm_1.JPG

Sweet deal. Hope someone jumps all over this. Just brought a new baby boy home. My hunting funds were cut in a manner of 12 seconds...

I am not sure if it is routine to leave feedback on these transactions, but I have to say FishN4Eyes was very helpful, described the arrows well, and delivered them well packaged in a nice plastic case with absolutely no damage. I am very pleased with my dealings with him. Thank you!!

Back