Early Archery 6b Arizona

RJ19

Hey everyone, After 7 years of applying, I finally drew a bull tag for early archery in unit 6b Arizona. I know this is a crowded unit, but would just like to get some advice from anyone who is familiar with the unit. I am used to hunting wilderness areas in Oregon and Idaho, but still new to archery hunting. I have been in OnX maps and google earth quite a bit, but have not been able to set foot in the unit. Appreciate your help in advance.
Hope everyone is safe and healthy.

I love that area. Congrats on the draw. Ton of roads in that area, I always found a lot of road hunters, but you get that just about everywhere. Also ran into a lot of blatant poachers in hat area as well. All my spots are marked on my map at home, if I get back soon enough I can send you some good areas. If I can’t make it in time, good luck on the hunt and have fun scouting.

I love that area. Congrats on the draw. Ton of roads in that area, I always found a lot of road hunters, but you get that just about everywhere. Also ran into a lot of blatant poachers in hat area as well. All my spots are marked on my map at home, if I get back soon enough I can send you some good areas. If I can’t make it in time, good luck on the hunt and have fun scouting.
Yah, I can see all the roads on the onX app. I might try to hunt areas leading into sycamore canyon. There was some recent burns in that area, I hear the majority of people hunt the North part of the unit. I plan on hunting the entire 2 weeks though, so hopefully I will see some action.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back