Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Dubya says we can't win!!

Originally posted by ElkGunner:
Chas,

Sloooooooow down.....

The Taliban was not the same as Al-Quaida. They just allowed Al-Quaida to operate, so Dubya took them down. And that was good.

IF you remember the history, it was Al-Quaida that attacked the WTC, not Saddam. The War on Terror would be the War on the TErrorists. And unfortunately, we aren't capturing Bin Laden very fast. In fact, we are spending more time and energy trying to fix the "catastorphic success" that is Iraq.

Look at the Newspapers, do you see any articles from Afghanastan? Look at Dubya's speeches. Bin Laden is an after-thought.

If he was serious about the War on Terror, we would have people in Yemen, Indoneisia, Pakistan, Chechnya, Morrocco, etc.. etc.. taking out these cells. But instead, we have people in Nafja, shooting people inside of church.

Are you not able/willing to separate the War on Terror with the Invasion of Iraq?
Last I heard we have quite a few people in Pakistan and other countries taking out and tracking these cells! If Kerry got his way and down graded all CIA and FBI ops like he voted for we would be in alot worse shape than we are now!

EG,
"Are you not able/willing to separate the War on Terror with the Invasion of Iraq?"
"War on Terror" as described by Dubya is nothing more than excuse from the executive branch to seize and squeeze the checkbook!! The invasion of Iraq was Dubya's fixation of a hard target for retribution, along with half-assed intell.

"If he was serious about the War on Terror, we would have people in Yemen, Indoneisia, Pakistan, Chechnya, Morrocco, etc.. etc.. taking out these cells. But instead, we have people in Nafja, shooting people inside of church. "
No, if he was serious we wouldn't have OUR troops anywhere near an involvement in a religious fanatic war!! We would have supplied and supported rather than pushing and shoving everyone else out of the way to be first in line!!

"The Taliban was not the same as Al-Quaida. They just allowed Al-Quaida to operate, so Dubya took them down. And that was good."
Follow the money into Saudi, follow the training camps into Iran, follow the incoming insurgents directly from these camp and the difference between the two gets VERY blurry!!
If these people even recognize our help, where is outrage from these countries at use of religious shrines as weapons warehouses, safehouses and sniper posts?? Anyone heard from Kuwait lately(other than their increased oil production)???
http://dieoff.org/42Countries/42Countries.htm

Chas

Look at the Newspapers, do you see any articles from Afghanastan? Look at Dubya's speeches. Bin Laden is an after-thought.
I belive you are wrong, when I went to see bush here in AZ he specifically talked about binladen.

on rush today he mentioned binladen
on speechs he has mentioned binladen

maybe the problem is your reading tomany newspapers and and believe what you read.
one too many I wana feel good democrat sites.

dont get me wrong both sides make it sound for there cause.

Delw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back