Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Down To The Wire...

D

Dick Reece

guys, turkey season opens here Monday,the 28th!!! I already had the first 3 days off,but I am so fired up about turkey and yote hunting, I decided to take the whole week!

So,tomorrow I coyote hunt,then I work the weekend [into every life a little crap must rain down] then every day next week I'll be hunting one or the other or both,according to how soon I kill a turkey or two.I'll be on here late in the evening hopefully,sometimes early AM.

If I'm lucky enough to kill anything I'll have my wife take pics with the dig-cam and e-mail them to elkhunter [if you'd be so kind elkhunter]for posting.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 04-24-2003 13:27: Message edited by: Seldom Ever ]</font>

Best of luck
cool.gif

Thanks Elkhunter,looks like tomorrow will be a washout on the coyote hunt,they're calling for heavy rain all day..but Monday and most of the rest of next week looks real promising!

I learned a long time ago there's always another day...just more to look forward to

I didn't know that the varmints wouldn't go out in the rain, and I know you won't melt PC...er...Seldom....LOL!!!I will get that right soon,
smile.gif

nope,but I kinda figured it wasn't worth lugging all that gear all that distance,in the rain.The Ghillie suit isn't waterproof,and I don't know what effect it might have on an electronic call ?

the best time to duckhunt is in the worst weather,I duckhunted for 20 years in the nastiest,coldest weather you can imagine.Wading rivers and creeks in hipboots,jump shooting birds,in single digit weather with high winds,rain and sleet! I loved it,but I got tired of eating ducks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back