Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Dovefields2000

Nut

Last fall dove missing!

dovefields.jpg

Cool Nut :cool: We have dove here but they are so few that I do not even bother. Back in NY we couldn't hunt them when I was there. So basicly, I have never hunted them and have always wanted to. Thanks for the pics.

Hey NUT,

Is that a corn field you were Dove MISSING Over ?
I'm trying to find a farmer who hosts a shoot down here near where I work for next fall. Most charge like $20 for a days hunt!

We used to plant and have a big shoot and BBQ every fall but now the Feds have rules & regs that could be used agianst the landowner. (there is a fine line between planting and baiting doves, and the penalities are severe) We always invited all the area Game Wardens(state) over to shoot and of course EAT! But even though they came to eat they would not shoot because the federal wardens are so goofy about the issues.)

Shooting AT doves is a blast!
I sure did miss that this year!
JB

Nice pics. I've been dove hunting here in Ohio since they opened it. I even bought a special purpose dove gun. It's a Traditions over/under in 20 gauge. Nice light gun to carry and a dream to shoot. Got my limit (12) on opening afternoon with 43 shells. Practice at the skeet range this summer must have paid off as that was my first limit. :D

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back