• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Great come back,
did you have to call buzz for that one?

P.S.
Next time you pose, use a little tape on the package so it don't bulge.

[simple poll goes wacko] :BLEEP: Man this thing has wandered all over the place :confused: :confused: .. But those pictures are freaking hilarious...Halloween? or a Gen. X party?. :D :D

Anyway 90% is pretty good support for the minutemen. :) :) :cool:

JoseCuervo said:
No, but you made the statement that the words "racist" and "bigot" don't come to mind when you read the posts. And I find that amazing that BHR can want to lynch people, and you don't see racisim. Larry makes his statments, and you don't see bigotry.... WHOC wants to have them shot and you don't see bigotry... Curly wants Jim Crow laws returned and you don't see racisim... Sage Ghost assumes everyone with a Hispanic last name is here on a green card and you don't see bigotry....

Jose, it is not racism to want English to be the official language of the U.S.

BTW - who is Jim Crow?

Curly- Jim Crow is a combination of Old Crow and Jim Beam and is what a guy needs after nearly 300 post on this thread! :eek:

....actually after the American Civil War most states in the South passed anti-African American legislation. This included laws that discriminated against African Americans with concern to attendance in public schools and the use of facilities such as restaurants, theaters, hotels, cinemas, and public transportation. These became known as Jim Crow laws.

Thanks Marv. After your explanation, I know that I definately don't agree with Jim Crow laws.

Hopefully this thread will die now. I'm sorry I brought it back up, but I hadn't read until yesterday where Jose brought my name up as someone who had made racist comments.

I'm glad I went back and read it though..........MichaelR said some pretty funny shit.:D

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonasababy
Back