Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Didn't get away: before and after

Bullwinkle on the right, a few weeks before season:

Bullwinkle DMC 6.jpg

Recently, I learned that a local wildlife photographer took a series of awesome photos of Bullwinkle, my 2018 Colorado Shiras bull. One of the photos was featured in the 2018 Photography Issue of Colorado Outdoors magazine. I think this one is the most amazing of all:

Bullwinkle DMC 12.jpg

On the day I found this bull I also got photos but only had my phone camera. The bull had broken a few points since the earlier photos.

Pawnee-bull-10-8-18.jpg

Pawnee-Pass-Bull-10-8-18.jpg

Bullwinkle today:

Bullwinkle lives!.jpg

Well, that was a fun trip down memory lane, I'll have to do a few more later....I better get back to work now :)
I don't know if I want you to keep em coming we get it..... hahaha. No in all seriousness keep em coming. Very cool photos makes me really think about living the moment a little more than pulling the trigger. I think you got another sheep don't you?

I don't know if I want you to keep em coming we get it..... hahaha. No in all seriousness keep em coming. Very cool photos makes me really think about living the moment a little more than pulling the trigger. I think you got another sheep don't you?

@enjonas Yes, soaking it in during the moment is pretty cool; and you get to look back on it all after the fact. I do have another one, no live pics and only a couple old "pic of a pic"... Wrangle Mountains AK, 1998. My Dad had hunted Sheep, Caribou and Brown Bear over several trips in prior years with Master Guide Dick Gunlogson. Dick called my dad and said he had a last minute cancellation on a Dall, but there were 2 conditions: You have to get to Anchorage this weekend and its for one of your sons; I was the lucky recipient. Now, I just need to figure a way to get to BC with a Stone tag in my pocket.....

2013-03-24_07-40-13_331.jpg

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back