Did I miss the memo on Ammunition stock-pile?

So if all of the ammo makers are running flat out 35-7 what are they doing with all of the stuff they are making?
Good question! We have a few calibers and brands show up every now and then (they don't last very long) but I haven't seen a single Nosler and they are only a couple hours from here.

I can’t find 7mm-08 ammo anywhere. Has this run on ammo been going on for awhile? Where or how are y’all getting the ammo you need?
LOL. I thought the same thing while looking for 6.5 creedmoor ammo. I asked a couple of places and they said, "Election and COVID." I might agree to COVID but I call b.s./market manipulation on the election. EVERY time a democrat is coming in the shelves are bare...I just don't buy it any more. This is why I have a standing habit of always picking up a box or two whenever I see it....

Might be a good time to try a 270 short mag. Those seem to stay on the shelf.
Saw plenty of that and the .30 WSM the other day. One store had 3 Savage Axis lefties on the rack. Lefties seem hard enough to sell as is, but who will buy one in 6.5 Creed with no ammo around?

Good question! We have a few calibers and brands show up every now and then (they don't last very long) but I haven't seen a single Nosler and they are only a couple hours from here.
They sent it all to the east. No standard calibers in stores near me but if I owned a 28, 30 or 33 Nosler I’d be all set.

So would it be better to not order it online?
I wasn't there to buy ammo but yes if there's ammo in stock just order it online as long as it's not marked up. I'm also not sure if they're restocking everyday or how often but I usually buy ammo in the store as opposed to online, just a personal preference.

I wasn't there to buy ammo but yes if there's ammo in stock just order it online as long as it's not marked up. I'm also not sure if they're restocking everyday or how often but I usually buy ammo in the store as opposed to online, just a personal preference.
I hear you on that. Kind of the same. If I am out and see a box within price range, I'll pick it up. But if it's getting low and I've got time - I buy online.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back