dgibson does book reviews, too

dgibson

I recently read this book and found it very enjoyable:

1555662463.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

It's the first in a series of books by the author that tell of his rockin' exploits as a CA, and then U.S., wildlife officer. Some of the numbskulls he encounters and their attempts at avoiding the long arm of the law are almost funny, and some are pretty hair-raising. :eek:

Along with the stories of various arrests, pursuits, and investigations are interwoven a few commentaries on why the wildlife officer does what he does and why it's necessary.

Anyway, two thumbs up from me (like that carries any weight :rolleyes: ) and click here for more info.

LOL LB...I've got some cookbooks from the NAHC that have seen that kind of use. ;) Flipper, I bought the book for the pic on the cover...it's probably as close as I'll ever get to an elk like that.
There is a story in there that'd probably intrest you, though...it's one about a bunch of guys fishing in a river and the 300-pound nekkid hooker they brought along for company. :eek:

Now Elkhunter, I am currently reading Guns, Freedom and Terrorism by Wayne LaPierre. I just finished Every Second Counts by Lance Armstrong. I read when I'm at work, it makes me look busy. Or I do this at work, the boss hears my keyboard and thinks I'm real busy.

Back