Caribou Gear Tarp

Delw

Delw

I am planning on going... I havent talked to tyler yet(one pointer)... I am trying for the whole season, but april might have oher plans... I have some business things to take care of but they should be done by then so I should be ok...

You been practising? Ive been shooting in the back yard everyday...

Delw

Whats the word on the Kaibab trip?!?! Less than a month away, and I'm getting very antsy. Cant wait to go, just gotta get the particulars from you and 1-pointer. Looks like I'm going to have a a full week from the 29th to the 4th for this hunt. Should be able to stick a mule in 7 days, huh? :D Lets do this thing!!!!

LipRipper

I used to be a real good shot with a bow....everyday(4-5 hours a day) I used to practise at the glendale colledge.. they had targets set up out to 100 yards...
I could constantly pop ballons out to 100 yards... My groups at under 50 yards where great.. However everytime I went bow hunting I always hit deer in the horns.. three deer I hit fell right to the ground, got back up and ran away... For some reason I always looked at the horns when letting the release go....

Delw

Delw,
LMAO
I saw a buck in the Kaibab with an arrow through the antlers last year. I was wondering who shot it, now I know ;)
BTW, it was in the back of someones truck and they could at least shoot straight

Plan on setting up the bow this week. Have been haveing a heckuva time finding hay bales. But will probably put in about 2hrs a day this week at least. Trust me, when I miss a deer it wont be because Its not sighted in ;) I'll have dozens of other excuses tho ;)

LipRipper

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back