PEAX Equipment

DEL W IT

Fat Bassturd

When I was driving back from San Diego yesterday, I saw this AZ license plate on a Ford Explorer that said "DEL W IT". That was weird.

What have I missed? I've been really busy at work, which is when I normally post on here, so I've been absent for awhile. I missed the Round Table, too. A friend of mine who I don't get to fish with very often wanted to go, so we went to Pleasant that night. Caught a couple whites and crappies.

Hey dude we were missing ya. Glad your back. To bad you missed the round table. Delw, Gotfish, Mtnman, Westy and I went to Sugauro after. Had a blast towing a boat around the lake in the middle of the night but I won't mention any names. LOL

J.D.

FatBassturd I wish you would have had a pic of that plate....

when you coming back to the westside for some real fishing?

Delw

real fishing?? On the Westside? , Where? oh yeah I forgot, you can go to Encanto Park and catch carp or sewer trout in the porcelan lake.

HAHA is that all you can come up with....?

Anthem park is for hillbillies and golfers, I like suncity
Delw

What do you guy's do..sit on a map all day trying to find pond names that you can bandy about and try and impress the rest of us. Not working here....Lets see some of the guppies and what nots out of these mud puddles....Not just a bunch of squabling.... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back