MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Del-Mart Inc. Lost and found Dept.

Delw

I dont know what it is.. Maybe I am a magnet for stuff :D , but it seems everytime I go fishing with someone I aquier stuff....

This time its

1. 15" radial with rim

2. a pair of sunglass's

The same standard lost and found rules apply.. If its yours you pay mileage plus a SMALL :D storage deposit.. If its not yours the bidding can begin A.S.A.P.

Where Nighttime is the Righttime
Del-Mart Inc.

NOT MINE!!!

HAHAHAHA! I beat you! I still have everything i brought with me, AND........

I AQUIRED DELW'S LITTLE TUBE WORM THINGY(It was the thing I used for the jig 'n' pig because we couldn't get the real pork trailer on the hook). :confused:

I don't know what it's called but it's mine now! :D :D :D

I am IMMUNE to Del-Mart's midnight mayhem of theavery.

Please forgive me, I have'nt been to bed yet. I never went to sleep after i got home this morning from the lake. I have been up since monday morning(almost 40 hours straight). I guess I'm finally winding down.

I will sick my lawyers on you now! that little tube thngs cost about .02 cents but with interest, penalties and lawyer bills your little aquiering spree set you back about $20,000....

See you in court PAL :D :D :D

Delw

He ended up with the spare out of my car for his boat trailer. Don't auction my stuff off yet Del I'll pay the price!!!!LOL
You guys don't want em any way. The radial is showing belts and the Ray-Bans are scatched and not polarized
I still didn't get my Del-Mart Inc. T shirt.

J.D.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-19-2002 09:30: Message edited by: 2fastnaz ]</font>

What is Del-Mart slacking off?
No, I think he's getting soft!
He was in the parking lot bribbing the G&F person with t-shirts while keep the rest in the back of his truck off limits to the rest of us

I can't believe that Lipripper and Westy made it back home without something missing from their boats ;)

Trip was big fun and LOL. can't wait until the next one.

I guess I should have held everyone at gun point to buy these shirts lol......
I still got them e-mail me your addy's and I will send them to you... you can just pay me when you get the shirt....

Delw

As a Pro Staff member of Del-Mart I was able to aquire a nice flashlight that straps to your head.

MountainMan, you missing anything?

Westy...

This just in!!!

Walking out to the truck I noticed a pair of needle nosed pliers in my boat... black handle with slight rust......

Whos are they?

Since I just noticed them I will only charg you for storage from last night will you pic them up... Delivery charges will apply

LMAO

Delw

NOT MINE EITHER!!!!!! :D

HAAAHAA!!! :D

All you got from me was some blood from my cat, and an earful of stupid fishing questions. :D

Del-Mart inc.: We're too old to take it, So just leave it. :D

Hey Gotfish

You didn't know that was one of the new Del-mart tackle acquisition tubie-thingies. Allows Del-Mart Acquisition Staff to contiually monitor your tackle. In the event that you get something in the future that would be beneficial to Del-Mart, it will send a notification and also let them know when you are not home. So beware!

Also did you get your bill for back-seat fees yet? Hope you have some equity in your house!! LOL.

Glad you had a good time.

Steve

Again also I'm afraid they're mine. I let Gf? use them to unbutton that hawg whisker fish he stuck. I'll try to get by maybe tomarrow. I have to get a tire on the front today. That donut spare is getting to many miles on it.

J.D.

SteveM: LOL

And those pliers...I was kinda thinking I liked them, I am always looking for a pair.
The kids are eyeballing the sunglasses.I don't want the tire, tho.

And a flashlight with head straps? Are you guys fishing or mining??

AprilW

Uh-oh :eek:
YOU know when the woman speaks, it's LAW.
JD, your pliers just became a permanent resident of the Wilcox household. :D

Dang, now I'm really glad I came out with everything i brought with me. :D

J.D. I might be able to drop them off tomorrow depends what time I head that way...... I will let you know....
Delw

Back