YoungRobinHood

Here is my sis(deerchik) deer for the year:
here is the first:
meg1.jpg
The second:
meg2.jpg

And the third:
meg4.jpg

And here is the story: well i guess i'll tell you about my deer adventure,we were in the woods about 45 minutes and 4 deer came out, well the hunt i was on you were allowed 1 doe & 1 buck. well these doe didn't stay very long , well then a little bit later 3 more come out and they didn't stop at all,i heared
daddy say there was another deer out there and at the time i couldn't see it so he looked at it with his binoculars and said it was a spike so i was excited b/c i'd never killed anything but doe it was about 105 yds
away so i pulled the gun up and decided i was goin to shoot well i did and i missed i was really upset, a few minutes later we seen more deer out in the field and from what i could see they were doe to,but i remember daddy sayin that there was a buck out there and it was a nice one,it was four doe and one buck well they were coming our way and as they got closer i started getting really nervous my daddy still laughs b/c when i first seen it told him that it was godzilla and at the time in my eyes it was,when it got about 90 yds away there was a gun shot in the distance and instantly one of the doe ran but the buck started to run a little ways and daddy used the bleat call and it stopped about 75 yds in front of me, i had a really good shot at it,and i dropped it in its tracks,the doe i shot was a little different i wasen't quite as nervous when it come out, we got in there about 3:37 and at 3:47 i shot
it at about 120 yds.so i just want to thank you all for your comments.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-05-2003 19:05: Message edited by: YoungRobinHood ]</font>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back