Deer Season opener...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Mine opens Oct 10th I'm not going to chase them with the bow but that opens as early as Aug 30th. Jsut wondering who is gonig to be the First to be out chasing deer ?

MMMMmmmmm... Deer meat good!!

I don't kill 'em.... I just watch 'em. :rolleyes:

OSOK- I be watching YOU....!! Doubt you could find a deer anyhow.. ;)

Come on Sept.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe Michigans is October but my sister is doing a junior hunt in September. she got a 5 point last year. I will be going there for rifle season in November thats starts on the 15th. I posted the pictures of my dads new hunting condo they will be using under the Michigan fancy hunting condos in this section.

I will be in WI fishing the deer/elk bow opener, but hope to be back after them September 10. Then Kodiak on Sept 20. yippie...

'Lopes will be chased starting Aug 15.

September 1st!!!! I'll be right here in some of the thickest chit around!! I'm going to play connect the dots by the larger arrow until I bust out a bigg ass muley!!

BlackTop.jpg

Will be out chasing lopes around the 15th of Aug.
Then Deer with the bow the 30th of Aug.
If I dont harvest with a bow then rifle opens the 10th of Oct.
Plan on hunting elk with bow at the same time as deer.
Also hope to get a deer early enough to buy a non-resident leftover tag for deer.
Cant wait till the seasons open up!
YB

Sept 1 through till Dec 10th. 3 deer limit. hump hump I won't be hunting muleys until the 6th due to a family reunion. Overlapping 2 seasons with a trip to the Chilcotin highcountry. That way I'll be able to kill 2 deer that week of hunting. :p My mountain goat tag opens on Sept 1st as well. Might be able to sneek out of the reunion early and get a day in goat hunting before I take off with the ol' man for Chilcotin muleys. :cool:

Here in CA A zone rifle opener starts Aug 14, bow season starts in early july. So I'll be out stalking one of those flea bitten tick infested bastards here in a couple of weeks. :)

October 15th for rifle season here in Washingtons general season...We should be done by the 16th with 2 nice fat does :D hump

Hunterman(Tony)

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back