Deer in 2020!!

wisconsinteacher

I'm new to the forum. Can't wait to learn more about elk, deer, antelope and turkeys out west. As of now, 2020 could be the year of deer for me. I'm applying for NE, Black Hills and buying my tags for archery and rifle here in WI. If it were to all play out perfectly, I could shoot 4 bucks!!

I'm going with an outfitter in NE but DIY with my brother in law in SD. I can't wait to get out there this summer and scout for deer while on vacation with my wife. I'm excited to hunt two new states and spend time where I don't have to worry about work!!

welcome
g.png

BB.jpg

Welcome aboard! Make sure to buy your SD archery tag before April 1st! After that, it's only good on private land!

I'm new to the forum. Can't wait to learn more about elk, deer, antelope and turkeys out west. As of now, 2020 could be the year of deer for me. I'm applying for NE, Black Hills and buying my tags for archery and rifle here in WI. If it were to all play out perfectly, I could shoot 4 bucks!!

I'm going with an outfitter in NE but DIY with my brother in law in SD. I can't wait to get out there this summer and scout for deer while on vacation with my wife. I'm excited to hunt two new states and spend time where I don't have to worry about work!!
Welcome to HT

I'm planning on hunting the Black Hills during rifle season. The hope is to go out over Thanksgiving week. Thinking about staying in Hill City or Deadwood/Lead.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back