Caribou Gear Tarp

Deer Gone?

Kabrante

Hey Guys,

i been seeing lots of Does and bucks on the cameras. then i just started to see only hogs hit the feeders. havent see Deer for 6 days. will they come back? or should i move my feeders?

Deer are very finicky and need variety in their diet. You can't just fill a can with truck stop bags of corn and expect them to hang around all summer.

This time of year we are using a 50/50 mix of shelled pistachio nuts and rice crispies lightly tossed in BBQ rub. The delicate mix of sweet and savory has them licking their lips. Mid August we'll gradually start introducing dried seaweed and trail mix to increas the iron and iodine they need to grow their fall coat.

Just kidding. Deer move around. They may be escaping the heat by staying closer to water and shade. They'll be back unless a jaguar ate 'em.

This time of year we are using a 50/50 mix of shelled pistachio nuts and rice crispies lightly tossed in BBQ rub. The delicate mix of sweet and savory has them licking their lips. Mid August we'll gradually start introducing dried seaweed and trail mix to increas the iron and iodine they need to grow their fall coat.

You had me at hello....LOL

Nah, don't bother moving the feeder. They just found some seeds that were falling or a patch of blueberries. They will be back when they are gone.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omcqueen
Back