Caribou Gear

decoy making

Don't know and can't answer that. Just wanted to welcome you to Hunt Talk. Hope to see you around.
smile.gif

Hey Welcome aboard Goosehunter..Were glad you stopped by, there should be some one on this board that has tried that...
biggrin.gif

I haven't used it. Do you have a link to this product ? Or do you know were I can look at it ? I'm always interested in another Decoy.... MY 3 car garage isn't filled up yet
wink.gif

Also , Welcome aboard. Looks like you're from Canada.. eh ? Ya hunt many birds there ? Welcome aboard and share a story !

Amen Brokfut,But Sometimes I wonder how many Decoys are Enough
wink.gif

The last batch we bought ended up being something like $7 a peice for the Shells. they are the smaller ones but in a big spread work well. I'm a bit on the Lazy side and have 10 projects on the Shelf at a time seems like. Although I think This one would be a fun one !!!!! MAny I'll Get the Info, For $25 ya can't loose much .. eh ?

I think I'll Fanagle 1-2 dozen Bigfoot type Decoys by next fall. I think between the 4 of us we can lay out more Decoys then there are birds in the sky
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

That would be good, but lets not plant them in rows. L.E. and I were breaking down the deks yesterday and it looked like they were planted like corn. I didn't see it till I got into the spread. i guess the geese could see it a lot better from up there. Thats why they were so skittish bout comming down.

Heck I have no Idea how they were set up, MY job was attaching the 6 dozen heads to the decoys and they through them out. I think we need to set them up, SIT back and then go take a peak at them after wards. I do that wit hthe Duck decoys. MAybe thats why I got 6
wink.gif
Either that or ducks are dumber
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

More then likely it was me tuttin' on the goose call. Might have sounded like a cat fight to the geese. Who knows. I went out this morning and had to shoot one outa self defence. It was making strffing runs on me while I was trying to set out the deks.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Either that or ducks are dumber <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
HAHAHAHA!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc