Caribou Gear Tarp

Dara Holsters are HOT GARBAGE!

COrookie

Wanted to share a quick experience I had with a Dara Duty Holster. Wanted to experiment with a different holster and bought one. I carry an issued S&W m&p40 with a Streamlight TLR-1 HL.

On the 10th or so draw the holster completely fell apart. Thank God this happened at home and not out on the street which is exactly why I recommend significant practice (hours) with a new holster before heading out the door with your gun in it. Thought maybe it was a dud so I reached out to Dara and they said I'm SOL. They completely ignored me from there.

Saw a post on their Instagram, and a commenter asked someone for their experience. I shared mine via comment and Dara blocked me. It's not the fact that the holster was trash, but the way they handled my situation made it 100 times worse.

Just giving a warning about Dara Holsters. They are HOT GARBAGE!

It's odd that they didn't offer support on their product.

FWIW, I've a month of edc with a new holster from Legacy. So far, I really like it.

You can try Ivory Holsters. Small Colorado company, you might have trouble getting one for the light, but they list the M&P 40 for both inside and outside the waistband.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papretzelman
Back