Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Damn Deer

Hunterman

Had a doe in the garden eating our strawberry plants the other morning...She didn't touch the rest of the garden, just the strawberries :mad: We've only picked 3 1/2 gals. so far this year,,then the deer hit them...Oh well,, like I told Lady Nutcracker,,,"If I feed 'em, I'll eat 'em
drool.gif
( It was cool to have her there though)

Hunterman(Tony)

:D Looked at some today :D I know bears taste better when thier eating berries,,,,I wonder if deer do :confused:
drool.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

[ 06-26-2004, 20:09: Message edited by: Hunterman ]

Hmmmm! Deer marinated in strawberry...never thought of it, but it might be good! I know I incorporate different kinds of jams and marmalade in making ham glaze. Hopefully it will make the deer tender and do away with the gamey taste some people complain about.

-RW-

You will just have to put up sixteen foot fences, that is what most people find they need to keep the buggers out of your gardens...But being in Western Washington, it is a major treat to have deer or any wild life in the yard like this...

Sounds good to me.The Strawbeeries are the first to go around here,then its the Blue berries,DAN DEER :mad: But maybe this winter they will taste better then
drool.gif

Back