Dam Arizonians !!!!

I guess the other side has to take him do to forfiet...Moosie, you have a side, it may take a couple bribes to get them to "let" you bait their hooks and what not...LOL!!! :D
:D

Yea!!!
I don't see any one jumping up and quick claiming him...Let's show the love boy's.... :D

HAHAHA!!!!!
If they each put in ten bucks, loser takes moosie and the winner takes the $$$. This could get interesting....LMAO!!! :D :D :D

Someone gonna steal Moosie's pan and make him dangle a worm? I sure don't wanna see that. :cool:

No comments from the fishing gallary...
Bill I think we thru to much bait in all at once and scared the poor little gay bass off....

HAHAHA BILL!!!!
!!!I LOVE THAT SMELL!!!
Specially when you are in some that is fresh. Almost gives me a woody just thinking about it... :D :D :D

Hey Moosie, I want to know what the heck this member rating thing is and why I have none? I mean Amberjack has five stars for cripessake, that can't be right. I like Elk hunting. I from Washington originally and hunted elk every year for about fifteen years until moving here. Finally got drawn after 14 years and got a spike because I wanted the meat. Beat all I actually got drawn the very next year and struck out.

I rate a STAR. Unless its a bad thing. :confused: ;)

And being in the Law Enforcement profession I thought you were a typical scum bag defending, sleeze bag, creep protecting lawyer. How nice to find you are a really nice guy, unless the statrs are a bad thing. :D :D

PS. I new there was a rason AJ had so many. Gave them to himself didn't he?

Back