Dam Arizonians !!!!

got fish?

Wait!!!!!!!!!

I didn't mean it like that!!!!!
This is the only good fishing "message board" website!

I meant, fishing info, articles for newbies like me, how to choose a rod and reel, pics, lots of pics. stuff like that.

THIS SITE KICKS A$$!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll never leave, I'm hear to stay!!

WOW.. And Dewl said you had balls... NOt a Brown-noser ;)

NO wories bud, You're da chit.... And here for good !!!!

HELL you guys are rising the temp on my server....

GLAD to have y'all aboard !!! gotfish... control yourself now, I only have enough Valume for..... Uhh mE ;)

Well... I have been on this fuggin forum like 4 hours now.. ANd i'm running out or Eminem LINES

I figured I';d break out the lures, and Real in some sucker's here :D :D

Dang I'm good.....getting Moosie to pipe in! :D No worries Moosie, I'm ok now. I just needed some well desrved sleep.

When are you coming out here? Us "Arizonians" showed Elkhunter a good time, it's your turn, right? :D

Arizona(west and eastside) - Where we always have good friends, fun and FISHING!

I haven't even read the East side / west side stuff yet.. Something about Fat guys and LAwyers and GOOD food... HELL Sounds liek a party !!!

I'm a busy guy.. Anyone that only has the last 4 hours to type on a fuggin Forum.. you know they're busy ;)

I will make it to AZ sometime.... Show ya boys how to fish !!!!! ;)

We look forward to it!

Since you are soooooo busy right now, do me a favor. find some pics on the 'net of people fishing with trucks and wenches or links to worthwhile fishing websites.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> links to worthwhile fishing websites. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<<<------Moosie BAnns GOTFISH from this useless website ;)

I don't know.. it depends on what he's bitchin' about. If it's money, beer, or women, he's a westsider. If it's beer, money or women, he's probably an eastsider. Ah well.. just as long as he's still bitchin'.

Eh, Oscar? :cool:

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-09-2002 13:00: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

I suppose he could flip a coin to pick a side, or have a vote to see who has to take him...LOL... ;)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caveman84
Back