Cullmann Tripods

MinnesotaHunter

Has anyone had any experience with Cullmann tripods? They are made in Germany, and I can't find a dealer that carries them so I can try the head out. I have heard a few reccomendations for them, but am nervous as the price is almost to good to be true.

Here is the model I have been looking at. It has 55" in height, collapses down to 19", and comes in at 2.3 lbs.

http://www.cullmann.de/en/detail/id/nanomax-250-cw25.html

http://predatoroptics.info/catalog/product.asp?ret_id=1185759&pid=1032732
Here is another great option. Really smooth ball head and seperate horizontal panning axis.
Use the coupon code oyoa to get $20 off.

Schmalts,

I actually looked at those on your site this morning. I should have mentioned I am looking for a panhead. I have a Vortex Highcountry, that I love for binos, my camera, and shooting off of. My spotter is a Vortex Skyline 80mm, and is a bit of a beast to make small adjustments with on a ball head. My current tripod is a Vanguard with a fluid head and it controls my spotter alot better, but is heavy, too long when collapsed, and I broke one of the leg angle locks last year. I am afraid I might be searching for something that doesn't exist in the price range I have to work with at the moment.

I bought one on eBay this weekend. It is the same 250 legs but with the pistol grip head. When I get it I'll put my Saker on it and let you know what I think.

The Sinno has a pan feature seperate from the ball axis. But to adjust for elevation you need to use the ball
Schmalts,

I actually looked at those on your site this morning. I should have mentioned I am looking for a panhead. I have a Vortex Highcountry, that I love for binos, my camera, and shooting off of. My spotter is a Vortex Skyline 80mm, and is a bit of a beast to make small adjustments with on a ball head. My current tripod is a Vanguard with a fluid head and it controls my spotter alot better, but is heavy, too long when collapsed, and I broke one of the leg angle locks last year. I am afraid I might be searching for something that doesn't exist in the price range I have to work with at the moment.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back