Csutton...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Comes to town...... A trip to walmart and a Few Bars later I'm home..... Someone show me the link to the Dizzle ANIMATED Greamlin .. ;)

Good luck up north on those deer boys !!!! You'll do fine !! Nice meeting you 3. We had a Good time regardless that we went to a "Kareoke" (Is that how you spell it) bar..........:p

Damn, you should have given me a call, I was over that way last nite, getting drunk at the steelheads hockey game.

You should have called me. I PM'd him with my cell phone # but figured he might not have got it in time before he left. Those boys are hunting in my old stomping grounds.

yea moosie showed us a top notch place to wack and stack em--but the kicker was ya needed a whole wad of cash to close the deal---and we're poor

we're sittin in the Best Western here in Ketchum tryin to sober up and heal up--damn we put some miles on the ol dogs(blisters on blisters-(thanks to mole skin and duct tape I was able to keep up) and haven't seen squat for elk--not one--we've saw two does yesterday and 6 mtn goats and 3 moose(one 35" -40" bull)--just no luck on what we have tags for--so we said screw it, let's go to town and eat something beside top ramen and instant oatmeal and spring water---cell phone is on--we're headed out to another area to see what's up and then I'm not sure--

BRDDAWG--didn't get your pm before I left--I'll see if I can get it now--anyone can try and call me it they want---415-713-9434-----chris

well we're home and got skunked--as stated we didn't see one buck or a single elk--not even any fresh sign except for the 2 does--can you say wrong time of year to hunt where we were--saw plenty of old sign though and I think I know where a guy could archery hunt, but that did us no good this yr--oh well it was a good week of hiking and camping and nice to be in the mountains, eventhough those 2000-3000ft elevation climbs from 7000ft are brutal for guys from sea level, we still put forth a lot of effort and covered a lot of ground(at least 10 miles a day) to try and find something to shoot---

need to thank Moosie for comin over to show us the Nampa Walgreen's and for showin' us where one should have a beer or two--thanks Moosie hope to do it again--chris

Any time Mi Amigo.....

Sorry you guys didn't close the deal. Or even see anything to close the deal. You'll need to tell me where you guys went so I know to stay away from there.... :D :D

I went up to go look for bear real quick after work yesterday but only saw deer. and a 4 point you could have kilt had ya been there :p

Next time you're through here, We'll do it again, the beer that is.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back