PEAX Equipment

Crickets are COOL !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
So, I brought a 10 Gal Tank home for Lil' Moosie to put some Grasshoppers in that he caught in the Back 40..... I also Stopped along the Way and bought some Fishing Crickets to Add Variety in the Tank. Since the Sun went down those little Buggers about 1 dozen I think ? have Been Chirping and I LOVE it... Kind of like Being Camping yet still stuck in the City.

Alot of the Time I don't realise they are that loud untill I really Listen... The House is Quiet exept for the Crickets. Someone Start a Fire and Let's cook Smores :D

If you put some potting soil in a plastic container, and get it good and damp, then put cat and/or rabbit food into the tank in a little container to keep it from getting away, you can after a fashion, have tons of crickets...

I have a tank full right now...

Hey Moosie, if you really want to make the crickets happy take them out of their cage and let them live in your sockdrawer. The love drawers and will sing all the time for you. :D

I am thinking that you have too much time on your hands Paws. What made you decide to try putting crickets in your sockdrawer to begin with?

Hunter, I'd never put crickets in my sock drawer. They'll eat the socks!! :eek:

crickets..ya they sound cool...untill that tank gets broken and they get everywhere ewwwww ha ha ha ha :(

This is kinda fun though, baby crickets are born looking almost exactly like their parent counterparts, the difference is that they are pure white when born and about the size of a grain of sand. When a new hatch takes place, there may be hundreds or even thousands of the little buggers in their little pen...

Yep, I use a fine thread to lasoe and rope them in, the branding is the hardest part though...

First the rat and now crickets?!? Moosie really doesn't want me coming over anymore. I don't mind snakes, spiders don't bug me, but crickets FREAK me out! Has anyone ever looked real close at their buggy little faces? bleargh! OK to be fair there is an ugly childhood incident behind my cricket issue. But seriously Oscar, in your house? I've said it before and I'll say it again, your wife is one patient female.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back