Caribou Gear

Coyote Contest

YoungBuck

Anyone on here enter the coyote contest held in boise this weekend? My buddy and I took the junior division with 2 coyotes...and my other buddy and his dad took 2nd in the open division and got the biggest yote.....Im excited to see what the prizes are!
YB

Looks like you guys did Well.... Good meeting you.. "again" :D

Dude, let's hook up in the Spring and Go out looknig for Sheds sometime. We can bring a Rifle and Maybe put the hurt to some yote's too :p

See you guys at the DHI banquet !!

(Next year me and Wylee are getting in the ''Yote Shoot"...... So you guys better shoot better ;)

Im up for a spring shed/yote hunt or two or three or every weekend! I plan on buying a new guy with my next paycheck so you better watch out next year! So did I get a free lifetime membership to DHI!? haha that would be awesome! I want those binos more than a new truck!
YB

YoungBuck said:
I plan on buying a new guy with my next paycheck so you better watch out next year!
YB

A new GUY with your paycheck? I don't even want to know about this one but Moosie sure sounds interested.

It sounds like you put the hurt on a few dogs this weekend - good for you....bad for them!

YB,

Who sponsered the yote shoot? Was it DHI? how was the turn out? Just curious as to how big the contest is? Happy huntin!

- Highcountry

Congrats on your win YoungBuck, great meeting you in person. See ya at the Banquet. Will your yote hunting buddy be there as well???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back