Coyote Club?

Doug, you had me going there. When you said "Coyote Club", I immediately thought of "Danny Batastini."
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Wow, I just checked the site out, I wanna join. Some guy named Walt Earl ( an American Hunting Legend ) that's what it says. I can go to his coyote hunting school for 5 days for only $2750.00. Bruce, the guy has been doing it for 40 years and he wants that kind of money, damn did we miss the boat lol. Oh, before I forget, I saw that signed pantyhose deal. I won't sign camo pantyhose, only pink ones
rolleyes.gif

Oh...my....God. Can you believe this joker? They even have a Hawaii chapter! Course that is only one of the three states that have a "chapter". One of the others is Florida. Another coyote hotspot. LOL!

They claim ol' Walts .243 has "killed more coyotes than any gun on earth". I don't doubt the guy is good but come on. Can you say legend in his own mind?
smile.gif

Now this is the first time I visited the link. Curt, I am with you, as this guy is a "self appointed legend." Before I saw where he is from, I immediately thought he must live in McNeal, Arizona. Oh Well.

I have always said, "you can tell somebody how to call coyotes in one paragraph. You can show them in 1 minute." And he wants to take 5 days and $2750.00?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Danny, be careful of what you wish for. Pink with silver glitter.
biggrin.gif

Take care.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-14-2003 21:08: Message edited by: Bruce A. Kennedy ]</font>

Fellas I know you are doubtful, but I still hope that Walt Earl stops in for a visit. I am sure there's something important we can all learn from him.
wink.gif

Doug

Doug, you are right. I think I jumped the gun and bad mouthed a guy I don't even know, Im sorry I did that. I also hope Walt Earl comes to visit us, I'd like to talk to him too.
Doug, you got to understand when we went to the site we were all somewhat suprised by the wording. I should have knowning better then to say anything but I did, I guess it's just to damn hard to teach an old dog new tricks.
This internet thing is much harder then real life, you just can't take back words and words can and do hurt people, I don't want to hurt anybody.

Danny, I am with you. We had a little fun, but we need to give the man a chance.

Walt Earl, come on in and talk to us. We are not as bad as we sound, and we need to give you a fair chance. Heck, I would like to hunt with him, and in this game, that is game, getting to know other hunters, as we all have the same common goal.

Take care.

I actually admire the heck out of the guy. Sounds like a good business man. If I could figure out a way to make a living at something I love doing, you can bet your frijoles I would!
wink.gif

Yeah, you guys are right. Probably jumped the gun. Reading that stuff the first time just struck me funny. Like Loco said, you gotta admire the guy for doing what he loves.
smile.gif

sounds like a good ad man and he probably has 40 years experience.
Let's see, If you combine my 40 + years and every one elses years we should be able to come up with a chapter of some kind and all retire on the money we make schooling people on how to be a "Pro" at this game.
what do you think? We could be Coyote Management and Depredation Control Club Of The United States Of America. And have decals and patches and all the neat stuff you need to be a professional coyote control dude. NV Walt

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back