Country Music

C

Coffeeman

Thought I might share this with the country music fans here. I met this guy, and have since become friends with him, in Charlotte Michigan last September while meeting up with an NAHC member named Cowchaser from Ohio. You can listen to his music by clicking on the link. He ain't a superstar yet, but I'd say he has a good chance at it!

WWW.dewaynespaw.com

He sounds good Jim!
smile.gif

Thanks for checking him out Paul!
smile.gif
He is not on a distributor list yet, so you won't find his CD in the stores. He is working on that. Right now, to get a CD, you'll have to order it from his Web site.
smile.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-02-2004 17:35: Message edited by: Coffeeman ]</font>

I'll try to find the right music player and get back and listen. This darned computer doesn't have the right stuff. The gentleman has the country-western look and all to make it bigtime. Thanks for sharing, Jim...I'll be looking for this guy on the promotionals.

I was really impressed with that guy who won the talent contest last year, Buddy Jewel (song: "Help Pour Out The Rain").

-RW-

He looks like he could do very well in country music. I'll have to spend alot of time reading up on him. He just might be the next artist I decide to collect...LOL. Keep us posted on him and his progress.
Quick Draw

Here is an update on this fellow. His first CD is no longer available for purchase, but his second CD will be available soon. Here is the link again. I think you'll enjoy it!

www.dewaynespaw.com

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back