Comeback season part II

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38069

HT,

I’m going to try this again! Last year, I underachieved. For those who didn’t catch the original, here you go:

Thread 'Comeback season!'
https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/comeback-season.299679/

This season started off great, my son, Jack, was born!!
34268A73-714C-4C67-95A7-D1EE2F248018.jpeg
2D1D9B06-0004-4F86-8299-9B4F02F018BF.jpeg
I’ll take him over any tag. So everything else is a bonus!!

My big game tag situation is thin. Wyoming’s Hunt with Heroes has me waitlist hunter number 1, i.e. next year. I have deer and pronghorn applications in MT. That’s it, so it’ll be a bird-chasing season. Which affords me more time with FlapJack!

I still have left-sided weakness from the brain hemorrhage but I’m moving and grooving. My job is stable. My marriage is better than ever. All makes for a fun season!
F96803DC-00B1-4359-96AC-201243C427C2.jpeg
I’ll do my best to improve on the story-telling.

Boomer

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s got to be a whitetail in South Dakota with your name on it. Did you apply there? Congrats on the kid, it’s fun being a dad!

There’s got to be a whitetail in South Dakota with your name on it. Did you apply there? Congrats on the kid, it’s fun being a dad!
Apply in SD? Does a Bear shit in the woods?! 🤣🤣 I love chasing whitetails out there!!

thanks, he’s awesome!

Reactions: ZBB
Good looking kid. Where did your gal find that face paint? It really works! Her facial features flat disappeared.

Jack was my dad's name ... and my other grandson. Good choice.

0 for 1 in the draw so far! I don’t know if I’ll try for the limited leftovers, it’s nice to have that time freed up for ducks!!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back