Colorado Unit 70

What season are you interested in hunting? I hunted it a couple of seasons and now spend my time elsewhere, but I think it could be good. There are plenty of elk, it just takes time in the woods to get into them.

Be in the best shape you can be and go the extra mile. The high country is as rough as it gets. The low country is mostly private.

well getting in shape is already in progress. As for the tag 2nd season over the counter, hunting it well that's a given my only problem was scouting it as I only get a a enough days off to go hunting the 2nd season. Don't have the luxury of getting out there (1000 miles) to scout it but that's been taken care as i fell into and have met someone from the area I am going to hunt.

I've only hunted it a few times last year for cows with my boys. IMO, it is very similar to other units in Western CO. Similar as in, there are a lot of elk there.

We have never not got into elk.

IMO, if a person gets off the road/atv trail at least a mile, they lose about 75% of the people. Use the binoculars and elk will be found.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cityslicker
Back