Colorado Unit 128 Anyone familiar?

bmontang

I am only curious at this point, we already have our tags for a different unit but on the left over list there are cow tags left in 128 (69 of them) and they are list c. I looked at OnX and there is VERY little public ground in that unit. Other than that I don't know anything about it. Does anyone on here know anything about the unit? Not looking for spots just general stuff - are there elk there in the winter for example. The cow tag season dates show 9/1/2020 - 1/31/2021 EF128L1R and it doesn't say "Private Land Only" for these tags. It is close enough to Dallas and the season is long enough I am thinking it could be hunted over a few 3 day weekends in addition to my "normal" tag. Just wondering though if it is crazy to think about hunting it at all.

And yes I am being a little lazy not doing a bunch of research myself, however I am focused on my real tag and not this "squirrel". TIA

this is an old thread that referenced hunting that unit. Not sure if it is much help other than saying chances are slim to find elk.

Why should people who have information help you if you are blatantly saying you've done nothing for yourself?

Probably because it took you longer to type your response than whether there are any elk late in the year there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back