Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Colorado springs

If you like to flounder Great Wolf Lodge is pretty cool! They also have some pretty good home town food and ice cream shops.

Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, USAFA, Helen Hunt and Seven Falls, plenty of breweries...Plenty of great hikes...downtown is nice and walkable with good places to eat. This fellow Hoosier has been in the Springs for 10 years now, feel free to PM me any questions. I can give food recommendations based on what kind of chow you want as well.

Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, USAFA, Helen Hunt and Seven Falls, plenty of breweries...Plenty of great hikes...downtown is nice and walkable with good places to eat. This fellow Hoosier has been in the Springs for 10 years now, feel free to PM me any questions. I can give food recommendations based on what kind of chow you want as well.
Trinity Brewing is on Garden of the Gods road so well located for before/after a visit there, and probably the best CO brewery south of Denver. Cheyenne Mt Zoo is excellent - built into the mountain and small/intimate old-school zoo with focus on a lot of local critters. Concur on SFC's other topics.

Eat at The Famous and check out Glen Eyrie castle and the sheep in the cliffs near by.

Breakfast at Bon Ton or The Pantry in Green Mountain Falls.

Old Colorado City is cool if you're into shops and art.

Or just drive around and look at the town deer.

And eat at The Famous again!

Eat at The Famous and check out Glen Eyrie castle and the sheep in the cliffs near by.

Breakfast at Bon Ton or The Pantry in Green Mountain Falls.

Old Colorado City is cool if you're into shops and art.

Or just drive around and look at the town deer.

And eat at The Famous again!
The Famous is good but too $$$$$ IMO.....
ass for town deer, this is my front yard :)

Attachments

• YB 2.jpg
    YB 2.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 30
The Famous is good but too $$$$$ IMO.....
ass for town deer, this is my front yard :)

It is pricey...bit only eat there once every couple years.

I'd take yard ornaments like that any day.

I have a tag for the Larkspur area this fall...🤞

I’d suggest Monica’s for the best fish tacos on planet earth. Otherwise I don’t remember anywhere else that really stood out we tried while living there.

We constantly tripped over these guys at night walking to do laundry.

Attachments

• 836FF578-FCCF-4A29-BF20-787980AA9004.jpeg
    836FF578-FCCF-4A29-BF20-787980AA9004.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 13
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back