Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Colorado S39 Sheep

KU_Geo

Drew a 2nd rifle season ram tag for S39 in colorado, area north of Fairplay. Didn't it believe it was real at first but it has finally sunk in and I feel incredibly grateful to have the chance to hunt sheep here in CO. Tagged along with a buddy down in the Sangres last year and was able to help pull a ram out of there. Anyways, I've been up in unit S39 a few times hiking/camping so am somewhat familiar with it and have a few starting points. I plan to scout quite a bit later this summer, mainly in late july, august/sept as there's still a fair amount of snow right now. But I was wondering if anyone has hunted this unit before and would be willing to pass along any info, sheep related or just general unit related?

Last edited:
Bumping this back up to see if anyone else may have hunted this tag historically or familiar with the unit. Been up to the unit a couple times now learn roads, trails, and access.

Bumping this back up to see if anyone else may have hunted this tag historically or familiar with the unit. Been up to the unit a couple times now learn roads, trails, and access.
Hi Waterman, I live in Littleton. My daughter has a S39 ram tag this year. Could you share any info please?

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back