Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Colorado Preference Point Help.

SDS14

Hello Fellow Hunters:

I am a college student buying preference/bonus points as a non-resident. When I try to buy points in Colorado I get this error message. I'm not sure why i am getting this error message. If you know why please let me know how I can fix.94806

If I’ve understood the new regulations, we need to buy a small game licence ($80) and there is no preference point cost for antelope, elk, bear and deer.

If I’ve understood the new regulations, we need to buy a small game licence ($80) and there is no preference point cost for antelope, elk, bear and deer.

this is correct. There is an additional $9 non-refundable application fee per species (non-resident).

I was only to buy an elk point (as I have 3 already) but with these changes looks like I’ll being buying 4 points!

An annual (small game or fishing) license is required to apply for big game tags or points.
Minor correction - a fishing license by itself doesn’t count.

Everyone (R, NR, Youth) needs a qualifying license that is valid in the current license year (for this upcoming draw that means valid within 4/1/19-3/31/20) in order to apply in the draw (whether applying for points or tags)

For Anyone: can be annual small game or spring turkey.

For Residents only - small game/fishing annual combo or veterans lifetime hunt/fish also qualify.

Not trying to be the internet police :) - but have had to explain this to a lot of friends the last month or so :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back