Colorado pref point elk question

TN VOL

Hey guys do you receive an automatic preference point in Colorado if you don’t draw your 1st choice for elk? Thanks!

Quick question - if I put my PP as my first choice and then easy draw 2nd choice tags as my 2 - 4 choices; can I still get a PP and a tag in the primary draw? I’m fairly certain that’s the case but my buddies have doubted my strategy

Quick question - if I put my PP as my first choice and then easy draw 2nd choice tags as my 2 - 4 choices; can I still get a PP and a tag in the primary draw? I’m fairly certain that’s the case but my buddies have doubted my strategy
Yes

I tried to do exactly that when I applied for the 2022 elk draw but the system would not let me do it. Might have been "user error" but that's OK because I want the tag more than the Preference point. Let us know if you are successful at doing that.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back