Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Colorado moose 171

Looks like fun was had all around. Congrats on some fine eating.
We have had it for 3 meals now. The burger seems sweeter and everyone liked it. The pot roast we made and it was 5 out of 5 thumbs up. Honestly, if we didn’t tell them they would of thought it was good beef. Doing CO as a trial run to see if we wanted to invest the money into AK was a good investment.

We have had it for 3 meals now. The burger seems sweeter and everyone liked it. The pot roast we made and it was 5 out of 5 thumbs up. Honestly, if we didn’t tell them they would of thought it was good beef. Doing CO as a trial run to see if we wanted to invest the money into AK was a good investment.
Moose eats as well as beef, IMO. My favorite way to cook it: coat liberally with spice and salt, sear it hot, and finish in at 400deg oven to 127-130deg internal. Or coat with spices and butter, cook in an oven at 500degrees for about 7min/lb, take out at 127-130. Depending on your oven you might have to keep the oven on at low temp or it will cool off before you get to 130.

We eat it a couple times a week, about anyway can think I've probably tried it. haha Takes a long time to eat through 500lbs of meat. :D

Moose eats as well as beef, IMO. My favorite way to cook it: coat liberally with spice and salt, sear it hot, and finish in at 400deg oven to 127-130deg internal. Or coat with spices and butter, cook in an oven at 500degrees for about 7min/lb, take out at 127-130. Depending on your oven you might have to keep the oven on at low temp or it will cool off before you get to 130.

We eat it a couple times a week, about anyway can think I've probably tried it. haha Takes a long time to eat through 500lbs of meat. :D
I only came back with around 260 is what the butcher said. One these days your or @BearFoot are gonna have to help me one of those AK monsters. I can’t fathom dealing with that 1600lbs one.

Back