Caribou Gear Tarp

Colorado leftover list for deer

I didn't know they mailed a copy out? I was hoping that someone printed the original leftover list before they went on sale.

I didn't know they mailed a copy out? I was hoping that someone printed the original leftover list before they went on sale.

I'm referring to the list mailed out for those available before the online pics become available. Could be a resident thing, don't know for sure.

But, I do have that list. PM me if that is what you're looking for and I can email you a copy.

I'm referring to the list mailed out for those available before the online pics become available. Could be a resident thing, don't know for sure.

But, I do have that list. PM me if that is what you're looking for and I can email you a copy.

That's for the leftover draw that you're talking about correct?

You only get the list mailed to you if you checked to get in the leftover draw if unsuccessful in the regular draw. The leftover list posted online is what's leftover after the leftover draw.

Last edited:
That's for the leftover draw that you're talking about correct?
Yessir! Looks like you had a good time in Vegas...
You only get the list mailed to you if you checked to get in the leftover draw if unsuccessful in the regular draw. The leftover list posted online is what's leftover after the leftover draw.
So, sloppy thirds then...

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back