PEAX Equipment

Colorado Holly Cross Wilderness #45

RJH

Any you guys wander around in this unit? My son is on his way up there to scout around for a few days and I am going to try to meet up with tomorrow or Saturday. Stats look good but thought I would see if there is any intel here.

R

Been a bit rainy lately. Double up your rain gear.

Be careful in the central Colorado Bermuda Triangle. Been a couple people in the last couple years up there just disappeared. I suspect a Sasquatch.

Don't know what area you are headed to, but pretty sure the road to the Tigawon TH has been and is still closed.

Thanks Dink - Colorado Bermuda Triangle - that is a new one. He was heading up Grouse Creek towards the lake and Mnt but all roads are still closed and the bridge is still washed out. We have been to 4 different areas to scout and all but one of the FS roads are still closed. I am not going be able to get up the mnt today - so he is going to check out an area near Robinson Lake. Sasquatch, people disappearing any of that overlap with your time in the woods? lol Just wandering.....

Road closed. Gotta love it. Means you;; have a lot more hunting to yourself. Most wont travel behind that so get out the hiking boots and pack. I love it when I see a closed road sign.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back