Caribou Gear Tarp

Colorado group applications

Paisano

Anyone having trouble setting up a group application with the new system in Colorado? I set up a group application for deer this morning. When my buddy goes in, says he is hunting in a group, and enters my cid #for the group and checks the box that he agrees to the terms and conditions, the “proceed” button stays grayed out so there is no way to move forward with the process. We plan to give it 24 hours or so and see if it is still a problem. Anyone else experience this?

Make sure he is entering the correct group number as it will validate it (I believe it gives a green check mark when validated) and then you’ll be able to proceed after agreeing to the terms and conditions. I was actually pretty impressed with the system overall and modifying an application is a cinch...it’s weird, but welcome, in not parting with $800 or so bucks for a month or so now but I’m pretty sure the draw odds for goat, sheep and moose especially will decrease come 3 years from now...more advocates for these species is how ill look at it...

Thanks for the tip. Yep, gotta verify the group number with that magnifying glass before it will let you move on. Shoulda known, when in doubt, there is a button staring at your face that needs to be pressed!

Good luck to all in the draws!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back