Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

College Football šŸˆ Season is Here !!

@Beignet , yeah, some of the coaches were upset because it limited the amount of possessions per team per half because of no more stopping the clock on first downs, except in last 2 minutes , the coaches would know, sounds like a money grab by the NCAA to make more money off selling that extra time that theyā€™re saving by changing clock rules to add more commercials

Dabo may regret hiring Little Muleshoe as his OC. Cade was really good last year, and the offense hummed. Only one game though. And kudos to Duke; great defense, and young QB was awesome. For those of you who didn't watch, he's uncomfortable with all the new-found praise, so has his mom text him "You Suck" before games. Pretty funny.

With all the transfers and NIL though (I don't watch pro ball), are pro ball teams actually more stable than college? E.g., as Chris mentioned, DJ is at Oregon State after flailing in the ACC Championship game and being benched. Cade backed him for years, why not stick around, show your team a little support? Cade was sure flailing, maybe DJ comes back in.

Seems like lots of college ball is really about NIL and NFL tape. I know I heard a couple of times "this is his 7th year of college football".

And since most don't make it, either in NIL or NFL, what happens to their education when they transfer multiple times?

And, as mentioned the clock rule on first downs = more commercials.

And the Pac 2, etc. I guess, as usual, follow the money.

I guessing BAMA will do just that on Saturday, should be an interesting game Saturday, my DUCKS šŸ¦† will be in Lubbock , Iā€™ll get to see where there at , last Saturday was a glorified scrimmage against a D2 school
Lubbock is our closest big city our major hospital system(Tt UMC) which we have had to use, and Tt also offers a bordering county tuition waiver for NM, so I've been eyeing them in aspirations for my kiddos. So we are pretty much becoming Red Raider fans by default haha. I'm hitching us to that wagon. Excited for this game.

Lubbock is our closest big city our major hospital system(Tt UMC) which we have had to use, and Tt also offers a bordering county tuition waiver for NM, so I've been eyeing them in aspirations for my kiddos. So we are pretty much becoming Red Raider fans by default haha. I'm hitching us to that wagon. Excited for this game.

Iā€™m really excited for the game too because Iā€™ve never got to see Oregon play Texas Tech , I got a wedding on Saturday afternoon , but Iā€™ll DVR the game and enjoy it when I get home . Oregon is like a six point favorite but that donā€™t mean nothing , Texas techs gonna be pissed off Because they donā€™t wanna go down and start the season 0-2 be a hard climb to get to a bowl game after that

Plus because Portland state didnā€™t give Oregon a challenge. Iā€™m interested to see how our defense and team is going to respond to some adversity this game , because Iā€™m guessing itā€™s gonna happen

And since most don't make it, either in NIL or NFL, what happens to their education when they transfer multiple times?

How many do you wager wouldve made it to college for the education if you removed the sports?

Not to mention....I'm sure the "communications major" elicits tons of job offers, especially after seeing the interviews of them.

Warning to all you would-be TT fans; they'll break your heart. They'll lose games they should win, and have readily in hand, and then beat some monster team. Maybe still listening to their Fat Little GirlfriendsĀ®.

Warning to all you would-be TT fans; they'll break your heart. They'll lose games they should win, and have readily in hand, and then beat some monster team. Maybe still listening to their Fat Little GirlfriendsĀ®.
Lol I've been reading articles and different stories from thier opener. Everyone seems pretty pissed they lost to Wyoming. A lot of oh God we can't even beat Wyoming, and If it was easy to be a Tech fan everyone would do it.
The comments on the TT football instagram from that game is pretty hilarious. I'm ready for it

How many do you wager wouldve made it to college for the education if you removed the sports?

Not to mention....I'm sure the "communications major" elicits tons of job offers, especially after seeing the interviews of them.
Ruthless but very funny football comedy routine from long ago.

Bought tickets today for my son and I to the PSU/Indiana game October 28th, one of the few home games that lined up with my work schedule and hunting seasons.
Because it's the Indiana game I was able to get front row seats cheap, never sat front row, will be something new.

Bought tickets today for my son and I to the PSU/Indiana game October 28th, one of the few home games that lined up with my work schedule and hunting seasons.
Because it's the Indiana game I was able to get front row seats cheap, never sat front row, will be something new.

Down low definitely gives you a different perspective, sideline , cheerleaders , from my own experiences. When youā€™re down on the front row, you canā€™t see the plays developing, and when people are open, blow coverage etc etc , as opposed to sitting halfway up in the stands, gives you that angle of offense and defense and coverages, and if the holes open Should be amazing energy , Iā€™m not a fan of low seats , just my personal perspective

Down low definitely gives you a different perspective, sideline , cheerleaders , from my own experiences. When youā€™re down on the front row, you canā€™t see the plays developing, and when people are open, blow coverage etc etc , as opposed to sitting halfway up in the stands, gives you that angle of offense and defense and coverages, and if the holes open Should be amazing energy , Iā€™m not a fan of low seats , just my personal perspective

Yeah, I got cheap tickets to watch Oregon State open the season against Oklahoma State a couple years ago. We were in the front row behind the OK State bench. Wouldn't do it again; just couldn't really watch the game. I did get to yell at Mike Gundy, though....

QQ

Back