Yeti GOBOX Collection

CO Rifle Opener

Congrats. My buddy and I finished up a public land hunt and talked to a group of 3 that were heading in and I remember one of them wearing the same stuff as the guy in the middle. Sound familiar or just a coincidence? Either way, way to get it done!!

Nice work!

I have a few pics like that (minus the blackface) floating around in the albums. My first whitetail buck, at age 15, looks like he was field-dressed with a chainsaw.

All from the same family? Strong genetic similarities in that group!

This is a poem of anonymity and blood.

I approve. Well done.
My life is complete. New signature forthcoming!
Congrats. My buddy and I finished up a public land hunt and talked to a group of 3 that were heading in and I remember one of them wearing the same stuff as the guy in the middle. Sound familiar or just a coincidence? Either way, way to get it done!!
Coincidence.
You've gotten a bit darker since the last time I saw you, Zach. You should use sunscreen or something...

Congrats!
It's the altitude, you burn faster.
All from the same family? Strong genetic similarities in that group!
Some would say we're cut from the same cloth...
was the middle one killed with a hatchet? I am kidding of course nice job guys good eats right there!
Ha, pretty bad isn't he. You should have seen his pants. Quartering toward shot under 100yds with a 300 Winmag. What you see is the exit. That lope didn't go very far.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back